[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Support the set up of a new Amazon DC
- Follow instructions to put stickers on the floor that robots will follow as they pick orders
- Assemble grids/racking systems that will hold products to be picked
- Basic knowledge of hand tools such as mallet, screw driver, Drill, and tape measure
- Ability to lift 35 - 50lbs repetitively
- Attention to detail
- Reliable to show up to work everyday!!
Monday - Friday
4:00pm - 12:30am (Plus OT)
**If qualified, please call Neil at 321-775-4188
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.