[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is hiring for a great company in the Rhome area! This is a great role for a warehouse worker who can quickly learn new processes and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
Shift: All shifts!
- Receives, inspects, and certifies incoming and outgoing product
- Operate equipment to test, blast and paint product
- Use hand tools to scrape paint and refurbish product
- Assists the supervisors with tracking incoming and outgoing production inventory
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Experience with hand held tools
- Understand measurement readings
- Able to read and write in English
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.