[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Semi Conductor Parts Cleaning company in Fremont!
* Stand for LONG PERIODS of time
* Lift up to 40 lbs on a consistent basis
* Work with hazardous chemicals on a daily basis
* Process parts utilizing both chemical and manual cleaning methods
* Perform daily organization and upkeep of assigned process area
* Work in a clean room environment
* Participation and adherence to safety program and completion of various training's.
* Must have exceptional skill at organizing tasks, efficiently managing their time and the ability to report out achieved task goals.
* Maintain high degree of safety and environmental awareness through the practice of safe work habits.
* Attend monthly safety meetings and training programs.
* Correct handling of hazardous chemicals including safe use of and disposal of hazardous chemicals.
***Chemicals handled-Hydrofluoric acid,Nitric Acid, hydrochloric acid,DI water, Acetone , Isopropyl, Bleach, Ammonia and Caustic soda.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.