[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Company in Lancaster, CA is seeking ASSEMBLERS to joing their team ASAP!
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed components.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications, notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing productions, quality forms and logging labor hours.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must know how to read and use a measuring tape
- Efficient with hand tools/power tools
- Have reliable transportation
- Open to work full time and overtime
- Team player
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Positive attitude.
- Fiberglass and manufacturing experience a plus.
Location: Lancaster, CA
Schedule: 1st and 2nd shift
- Open to work any shift
- 6am-2:30pm (may have to go in to work as early as 4am and/or stay later)
- 2:30pm-11pm (come in as early as noon and/or stay later)
- Open to working on Saturdays when needed
Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.