[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- MUST HAVE HIGH-TOP STEEL TOE BOOTS
- MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT 40 lbs CASES CONSISTENTLY ALL DAY AT EXTREMELY FAST PACE - VERY LABOR INTENSIVE
- Utilize riding electrical pallet jack and voice picker (headset) to pull orders and stage for shipment - full training provided
- Lifting 100+ cases per hour, 800+ per day, building 30+ pallets per day
- Must meet hourly and daily picking goals
- No experience required but any warehouse background strongly preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.