[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1st Shift: 7am - 3:30pm (Mon-Fri)
They are looking for two Assemblers that will be responsible for the soldering of PCBs as well as performing wiring, stripping, cutting, and tinning of wires.
Additional duties below:
- Solder components onto bare boards using thru hole techniques
- Perform wiring, cutting, and crimping of wires on a daily basis
- Use various hand tools and power tools to perform mechanical assembly of housings
- Work off of samples on a daily basis (blueprint/ schematic understanding is a plus)
- Required to use a magnifying glass and microscope at times
- Assist with cleaning of station
-Thru-hole soldering of components onto boards using a hand soldering iron (MUST BE ABLE TO USE A HAND SOLDERING IRON)
- Ability to perform crimping, stripping, and cutting of wires
- Ability to follow samples and work off of samples (blueprint & schematic interpretation)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.