[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Now looking for Material Handlers to join our team!
This is a 1st shift, full time opportunity!
- Ability to pick orders in a timely fashion correctly according to company processes
- Utilize a RF scanner to scan materials for inventory/assembly
- Use a sit down forklift to feed material to assembly lines
To be considered:
- Previous forklift experience preferred but not necessary (material handlers strongly encouraged to apply)
- Familiar with manufacturing processes
- Ability to maintain efficient work flow
Interested in hearing more? Apply now!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.