[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Local large scale shop is seeking candidates interested in learning a new trade. This is a skilled position and entry level. Ideal candidates will have experience working on mechanical projects (personal vehicles, shop classes, etc.) Day shift available. Work with skilled team that wants to invest in a new recruit.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair semi truck trailers.
- Disassembles and inspects trailer parts for wear.
- Repairs or replaces trailer parts as needed to complete repairs.
- Rewires trailer for operation of all lights. Adjusts brakes, aligns axles, repairs and replaces shocks, replaces suspension springs and/or air bags.
- Mends damaged trailer body parts by hammering out, patching or filling in dents and welding broken parts.
No experience required to be considered. Will pay up to $23 for an experienced trailer mechanic but they are willing to train someone and put them through a trailer mechanic apprenticeship.
This is actually what they expect to do because the trailer mechanic industry is such a niche industry. For trainees we would be looking at $17-$18 to start.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.