[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This person will find external logistics carriers and build and maintain relationships with them in order to have a pool of carriers to choose from to cover freight for clients.
- Complete outbound calls on assigned freight to cover for the day
- Perform check calls to ensure timely pickups and deliveries and communicate issues to Inside Sales team
- Proactively work ahead to network viable and core carriers to book their trucks
- Past customer service or sales experience
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Excellent communication both verbally and written
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree Preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.