[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
TIG / MIG WELDING 18- 22/HR 2ND SHIFT DIRECT HIRE
ENTRY LEVEL TECH GRADS CALL ME
- Individuals will be TIG Welding 50-90% of the time on a combination of stainless steel and carbon steel (very small amount of aluminum).
-welding pipe to plate
- Core product line are massive pressure vessels / tanks that act like a huge thermos. Inside core of the tank is stainless steel and outside of core is carbon steel with insulation in between. They will be welding these tanks together along with welding all of the connecting tops of the tanks, piping systems that connect the tank to other equipment, and the foundation of the tank itself.
- They setup fixtures as much as possible for welds, but will expect people to get trained into doing horizontal, vertical, and circular MIG welding on this equipment.
- Varying level of gauge steel
- They typically partner with a senior welder for as long as it takes to get trained in the Chart processes, and projects are typically big enough where it makes sense to have two people on them.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.