[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Positions on Multiple Shifts*!
The primary role of this position is to receive stock, verify and transact materials to ensure timely and accurate flow of materials into the facility.
- Processes customer returns.
- Delivers product to designated locations through the use of manual or powered equipment.
- Receives/Transacts all raw materials, parts, and/or finished goods. Verifies versus pack lists/truck bills and/or work orders for accuracy
- Inventory Management experience preferred (i.e., inventory transactions, cycle counting, & material handling).
- 6+ months Material Handling experience required.
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able to work with a high degree of accuracy for counting parts, inspecting parts and solving inventory problems.
Contact ASAP for Interview!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.