[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Production Team Member is responsible for performing a variety of product tasks under the supervision of a Production Team Leader. This position is an hourly position. H&H Medical Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
* Prepare product and/or components for assembly.
* Assemble product in accordance with the Device Master Record and/or Product Guidelines.
* Operate various equipment involved in the production, quality and fulfillment processes (additional training may be required).
* Prepare cases of product for shipment.
* Inspect products for quality and apply labels as directed.
* May be assigned additional duties and/or special projects.
* May be assigned to various teams based on company needs (additional training may be required).
* Possess a general understanding of ISO/cGMP managed environment as it pertains to the assigned task.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.