[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is looking for a candidates excited to join our team!
- Candidates will be evaluating parts that come out of the press for defect or issues
- Trimming of excess flash off of plastic parts
- Use of hand sanding and pneumatic sanders
- Keeping production line operating
- Helping team on the line should issues arise
- Working within a team and alone environment
- Hot factory setting, can get extremely warm
- Manufacturing or industrial work experience
- Use of hand and power tools
- Lifting of up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Ability to work in a hot environment
- Must be able to keep all PPE on (kevlar sleeves and gloves) while working near presses. These are provided to candidates
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.