[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- General production work in a manufacturing setting
- Set up and prep plastic molds for concrete pouring to create burial vaults
- Application of epoxy to molds using hand rollers and paint brushes
- Use of overhead cranes to move completed vaults or retaining wall components
- Use of forklift to move vaults and walls throughout the facility and load trucks as needed
- Could be shoveling concrete
- Working hours of 7 am to 3:30 pm with a 30 minute lunch and a 15 minute break
- Overtime is currently available
- Some employees come in at 5 am to help prep the retaining wall systems so that they can begin production at 7 am (two employees must be present on site at all times)
- Will work a variation of Monday - Saturday with a day off in between on weekday. They are working towards getting this to a flat Monday - Friday.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.