[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are seeking a Technician to join our technical team. Our client is an early stage start-up company founded by a successful serial entrepreneur and is financed by venture capital. They are developing processes for the production of various chemicals.
This is an opportunity to join our talented and dedicated team in a start-up environment with the ability to impact the success of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work in a multi-disciplinary team to achieve common goals
* Perform pre-test setup work
* Monitor equipment for any faults or emergency alarms
* Auxiliary system support during experiments, as needed
* Assist with laboratory shipments and deliveries
* Support facility preventative maintenance programs
* Update inventory sheets on consumable supplies
* Keep laboratory in a presentable and safe condition
* Operate ongoing tests and experiments
* Willingness to work off-shift hours
-Experience with documentation
-Attention to detail
-Must have strong communication and presentation skills
-Willingness to take initiative and follow-through, with good organizational skills and attention to detail
-Must have a can-do attitude and be responsive in the fast pace of a start-up environment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.