[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is now hiring for several Maintenance Mechanics in the Sparrows Point, MD area. THE POSITIONS ARE WITH A VERY REPUTABLE COMPANY WITH A LOT OF OPPORTUNITY FOR PAY INCREASES AND ADVANCEMENT ACROSS ALL SHIFTS!
- Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical and mechanical
- Develop training plans for service technicians
- Develop Preventive Maintenance programs
- Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods and materials
- Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, Allen Bradley 5000, ladder diagrams, control components-- photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachs, and encoders
- PLC programs, ability to troubleshoot ladder logic (read use for troubleshooting), components (CPU back plains, I/O boards, counters, modules, and devices) and communications modules (Ethernet)
- Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals
- Completes all safety training as assigned by the Company.
- Compliance with all safety programs, policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have experience doing Electrical and Mechanical troubleshooting
- Must have experience working in manufacturing or production
- Must be open on shift
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.