[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Adhere to preventative maintenance schedules on a daily basis
- Providing emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment and scheduled maintenance of equipment during service times (Saturday's are non production days and Mechanics will sometimes break equipment down and perform 'tune ups')
- Troubleshooting corrugated equipment and 4 finishing machines, slitter machines, and laminators
- Stationary, repetitive job to include troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance
-Hydraulics, pneumatic systems, low voltage applications, mechanical work on all shop equipment and machines
- Perform facilities maintenance as needed (lighting, plumbing, etc.)
- 3 years of maintenance experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Mechanical experience - electrical is nice to have
- Boiler/steam work is a plus not required
- Welding,Must know motor logic
- Knowledge of machinery electrical drive systems
- Must read and interpret blueprints and electrical schematics
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Conveyors is a plus
Best: - 5 years of maintenance experience 60% mechanical and 40% electrical. High speed manufacturing experience.
Average - 4-5 years of maintenance experience 80% mechanical 20% electrical.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.