[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is hiring a Red Seal Millwright for our client in Richmond, BC for their Food Manufacturing facility $37.60 an hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work around and in close proximity of rotating (operating) equipment in order to diagnose suspected probable failures
- Troubleshoot/ diagnose equipment failure and carryout repairs
- Conduct regular preventive maintenance to reduce down time
- Install and dismantle machinery and equipment according to plans which involves working at heights, climbing ladders and using mobile equipment.
- Operate mobile equipment used in the repair, installation or fabrication of equipment including but not limited to lathes, welders, milling machine, drills, grinders, hammers, wrenches, blow torches and other variety of power tools.
- Red Seal Millwright Certification
- 1+ years experience as a certified industrial millwright (open to varying backgrounds)
- Experience doing electrical work
- 1 Day Shift: 6am - 6pm, Rotation: 3 days on, 4 days off THEN 4 days on, 3 days off.
- 1 graveyard: 6pm - 6am Rotation: 3 days on, 4 days off THEN 4 days on, 3 days off.
- $37.60 For a Red seal.
- All inside work.
- They will provide training day to day
- 80% benefits
- Defined contribution plan up to 7% matching (5% automatic contribution + 2% additional matching)
- $400 annual allowance for health related expenses (prescription glasses ect.)
- They provide all PPE (Coveralls, boots, hard hat)
- Promotion to supervisor opportunities
- Tools provided
- Coveralls, boots, hard hat all provided
If you are interested please apply to the posting or send me an email directly with your resume
Notre monde nous tient cur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grce sa grande comprhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. tant donn qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratgique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employs contractuels chaque anne, son approche axe sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel ses clients et des emplois gratifiants ses employs contractuels. Aerotek, dont le sige social est Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un rseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchiss, comptant plus de 8 000 employs internes dvous servir nos clients. Aerotek est une socit en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matire de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.