[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
What You Will Do
The Warehouse Worker is primarily responsible for receiving, putting away, picking and shipping product within a distribution center. This role is responsible for maintaining quality by properly and safely handling the product, using customer focused distribution.
- No experience needed
- Minimally must be able to lift 40 pounds; ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Strong safety orientation and proven record of complying with safety requirements.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision or with a team.
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to perform repetitive work.
- Ability to submit to post-offer, pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Days: Monday to Thursday 6:00AM - 4:30PM
- Nights: Monday to Thursday 6:00PM - 4:30AM
- Weekends: Friday to Sunday 6:00AM - 6:30PM
To apply, please submit resume or call 970-776-5243.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.