[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Currently hiring for immediate openings with Schneider Electric in Mechanicsburg!! Long term positions, $500 retention bonus and can be converted as early as 30 days!!
Open to entry level or experienced candidates! Will be trained to operate equipment.
Will be selecting orders in warehouse. Will be operating PIT (walkie rider) and utilizing RF Scan Gun to pick orders. Will be measured on lines picked per hour and quality.
1st shift - $15/hr
2nd shift - $16/hr
3rd shift - $16.25/hr
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available. Apply or call us at 717-961-5986
Schneider Electric is the world leader in energy management and data center security. We create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries.
From the simplest of switches to complex operations systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Great people and partners make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric is committed to the safety of its workforce:
- Site training for all associates on COVID-19 preventive measures - Enforced social distancing of 6' at all times
- Daily health screening for all associates - temperature checks
- Masks are required and provided daily to all facility entrants
- Disposable gloves provided for all associates
- Physical barriers for break room tables (pictured)
- Staggered shift start times to reduce building occupancy
- Restricted access to the facility - only business critical entrants
- Enhanced cleaning for common areas / high contact surfaces
- Pre-shift cleaning of equipment using EPA COVID-19 disinfectants
- Daily audit completed by management to ensure measures followed
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.