[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
I wanted to share with you a job opportunity in Westford MA. A company is actively hiring Manufacturing Technicians and are doing immediate phone screens and job offers based off of resumes alone.
Shifts: 1st (8:00am - 4:30pm) and 2nd (4:30pm - 12:00am)
Pay: $17 - $20/hr (based off of work experience)
OT: Must be able to work OT on Saturday's is required
- With moderate supervision, this position performs in process and final spectral, Metrology (Interferometry) and environmental testing using several different possible instruments.
- Follows procedures in operating production equipment and performing processing steps; accurately completes production documentation.
- Identifies, escalates and documents events that deviate from the normal operation; participates in investigations.
- Operates within designated departments / train others as necessary.
- Performs semi-routine equipment maintenance and upkeep
- Works with process engineers to improve process(es) as requested.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of work area, equipment and areas where substrates and chemicals are prepared or stored
- Records yields, efficiencies and all other data
- Ensures that training is current and documented
- Detects and reports improper operation and/or faulty equipment, defective materials and when a process is not within its parameters
If you are interested or know of someone who needs a job, do not hesitate to call Anthony at 781-938-3080. Please send resumes This company is conducting phone screens next week!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.