[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Multicraft maintenance role in a non-union environment. This person will be responsible for preventative and corrective maintenance within a plastics environment that contains both injection and blow mold equipment.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 3 years of Industrial equipment maintenance (hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, PLC, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot and root cause problems
- Need to read Schematics and Blueprints
- Strong preventative maintenance background
Pay: $25 - $30/hr
Shifts: Currently openings on 2nd and 3rd shift.
- 2nd shift - 3:00PM - 11:00PM
- 3rd shift - 11:00PM - 7:00AM
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.