[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This assembly position would be perfect for someone with either a construction or remodeling background, or just has any background of using hand and power tools (fixing cars, working on your bike, building a deck, etc.). One will be assembling HVAC units to be used in clean rooms for hospitals and technology companies.
One will also need to be available for overtime.
Job duties include:
* Wrapping finished product
* Large parts assembly (Think light construction)
* Cleaning Air Handling Units
* Installing filters and insulation
* Operating a screw gun
* Installing wall panels, doors, and internal parts
* Finishing caulking work
* Helping install fans and filter racks
* Using an assortment of hand tools, such as hammers, screwdrivers, drills, and caulking guns
* Operating an electric pallet jack
* Basic cleaning up and sorting of parts
* Sweeping daily
5am- 330pm day shift
4pm- 230am swing shift
mon- thurs- OT on friday on occasion
***To directly apply please call 503-403-1979 or email at ***
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.