[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Hiring Experienced Machine Operators
- Operates one or more complex rewinding, converting, coating, and/or slitting machines.
- Perform complex machine set up and changeovers.
- Pack finished product correctly in respect to quantity and product orientation.
- Update production metric boards accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for leading temporary workers assigned to machines.
- Perform quality checks by first piece inspection along with referencing bill of material in SAP.
- Quality checks on dimensions (length & Width).
- Troubleshooting machinery (speeds/feeds) if defect in product.
- May be responsible for leading "hand pack" stations.
- Will not be "married" to a machine. Operators will be expected to bounce around to learn the different machines and "hand pack" stations.
- Products include: Duct table, weather sealant, cabinet liner, packaging supplies, variety of adhesive liners
Clean manufacturing environment. They have about 280 people in production consistent of Full time employees and temps. Operators will bounce around to different machines
- No central air, but the do have large ceiling fans. Not to hot based off our plant tour.
- No steel toes required - have to have closed toes shoes - must wear a mask at all times and safety glasses - can wear shorts and a tee shirt.
- Must have over two years of machine operating experience.
- Must have experience with troubleshooting / light maintenance on machinery.
- Must be willing to lead a team of temporary staff.
- Must have a high school diploma / GED
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.