[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NOW HIRING! Industrial Maintenance Technician
Day shift and night shift available
Pay range - $20-30/hr
Primary job responsibilities include:
* Repairs and maintains molding presses, paint line, and/or plating equipment.
* Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers - PLC programming.
* Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment
* Inspects and tests machinery and equipment
* Mathematical knowledge
* Ability to monitor and read gauges
* Ability to troubleshoot - mechanical and electrical
* Ability to lift 60lbs, bend, stoop, read, see, hear, climb, reach, grasp with hands and fingers, etc.
* Computer skills required
* Work independently with minimal supervision
* Complete preventative maintenance on molding presses, paint line, and/or plating equipment.
* Complete daily log of maintenance issues.
* Applicant must be organized and able to keep a clean and safe workplace at all times
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.