[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Loading automated and semi-automated equipment with raw materials and sub-assemblies.
- Labeling raw materials and sub-assemblies.
- Keeping components segregated and identified.
- Maintaining high quality standards during the assembly operation.
- Maintaining clean work areas.
- Maintaining gowning requirements when in manufacturing areas.
- Performing other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Lead Person.
- Knowledge of manual and automated assembly techniques.
- Training in Safety, ISO, QSR and GMP
- Training on Company SOP's and work instructions
- Prior manufacturing experience a plus
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.