[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NOW HIRING SHIPPING CORDINATOR AND STOCK ROOM CLERK FOR WELL KNOWN MEDICAL DEVICE COMPANY
* Logistics planning and forecasting needs for products and services as well as distribution plans.
* Selecting and establishing vendor relationships, and then obtaining the desired value as well as defining and implementing strategy and process changes that improve turnaround times for optimal procurement of goods and services.
* Accountable for the logistics, warehousing and storage of products.
* Import/export roles with responsibility for the efficient and economical movement of goods (e.g., materials, products, equipment) in accordance with organizational policies and in compliance with relevant local, country and international customs laws and processes.
* Able to create and keep accurate inventory of items.
* Ability to be organized and to keep inventory, deliveries, and parts in order and accounted for.
* Parts tracking and kitting parts into totes.
* Able to use a pallet jack to accurately and safely maneuver pallets containing items.
Minimum 4 years of experience within shipping coordination/stock room clerk
Day shift: 7 AM-3:30 PM
Pay between $25-$28 based on years of experience
LONG TERM OPPORTUNITY
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.