[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Medical device company in Rancho Bernardo seeking cleanroom assemblers now!!
START THIS WEEK!!!
- Assemble, package, label products and/or perform on-line inspections according to standard operating procedures, manufacturing process instructions, and other company procedures.
- Follow production schedule
- Collect necessary materials and supplies.
- Read necessary documents and sign all necessary documents per procedures.
- Perform any and all tests per requirements.
- Perform necessary checks for preventative maintenance and calibration
- One to three years related assembly experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Mechanically inclined, ability to use a variety of hand and power tools
- Basic English reading, writing and math skills.
- Basic computer skills, inputting data, receiving and printing documents.
- Ability to read and understand drawings and work instructions
- Ability to use various assembly tools, including microscopes, calipers, tweezers, razor blades or cutters, timers, clocks, and other smaller tools.
- Must be comfortable in a cleanroom environment.
All qualified and interested applicant please apply with your most updated resume and be contacted same day.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.