[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are looking for Production Operators to assist with their assembly of battery components for electric vehicles.
Candidates will be responsible for, but not limited to the following job duties:
- Machining, Assembly and Packing Operator positions within their production departments.
- Mechanical ability and accurate math and measurement skills for quality control.
- Be able to control output of various machines in order to produce quality parts that are within required specifications.
- Meet or exceed production quantity goals set forth each day.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Work within a team based manufacturing environment.
A Crew: 4:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Monday - Thursday and 2 out of 3 Sundays in a rotation.
B Crew: 4:00 PM - 4:00 AM
Wednesday - Saturday and 2 out of 3 Sundays in a rotation
C Crew: 4:00PM - 4:00 AM Monday & Tuesday// 4:00 AM - 4:00 PM Friday & Saturday and 2 out of 3 Sundays in a rotation
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.