[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Perform welding duties using MIG, TIG, Wire Welder, Spot Welder and/or oxy/acetylene torch.
* Clean and dress welds as required
* Set up and lay out work using material handling equipment or hand layouts to fabricate or rework finished products.
* Manual set up of hand held sanders, grinders, wire wheels or other finishing hand held tools.
* Welding I-Beam, Frame and Fuel Tanks in flat, vertical or overhead positions.
* Clamp, hold, tack weld, drill, mill, tap, cut and/or bolt together components to obtain required configuration and positions for complete welding process.
* Inspect products, equipment and tools for defect and malfunction.
* Create quality welds according to blue prints/specifications.
* Inspect all welds and re-work as necessary.
* Change wire and gas on weld machine as necessary.
* Ensure equipment properly set up and used in a safe manner during welding process.
* Maintain welding equipment and machines, inspect regularly and request maintenance as needed.
* Assist/participate in fuel tank pressure testing as required and rework as necessary.
* Perform work to timely standard and quality expectations.
* Account for time and work completed through means of weekly timesheets.
* Report and document basic material, production, quality or safety issues to direct supervisor or management.
* Flexible and responsive with strong team work orientation
* Willingness to cross-train and perform other job tasks in addition to primary assigned position
* Knowledge in use of basic hand tools
* Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
* Strong orientation toward quality, safety and continuous improvement
* Safety conscious behaviour
* Ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, follow written and oral instructions, show attention to detail and demonstrate problem-solving skills
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.