[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- The candidate will be working in the metal coating area but also all other places of the facility.
- Need to be flexible on job.
- Will take parts and load them on to dies by selecting the proper fixtures to hold several dozen parts of various sizes.
- This process takes some critical thinking because you can build these die racks multiple different ways to fit the various pieces.
- Once the racks are built, they load the die into the powder coating machine along with conducting materials.
- Accuracy is critical in this process as a single mistake can cause the entire batch of parts to be coated wrong which would be rejected by their clients.
- Attention to detail is very important and candidates must be able to follow a standardize process without error. self starter and good work ethic.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.