[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is seeking qualified and experienced Maintenance Electricians for an established company in Tacoma, WA! This is a great opportunity to find your long term career!
* Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes
* Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards
* Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical and electronic equipment
* Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
* Work with DC to 480V 3 phase electrical systems
* Carrying out preventive maintenance on equipment per the schedule and work instructions provided
* Participating in the installation of new plant equipment
* Maintaining required record files and maintenance logs
* Utilizing proper tools necessary to perform maintenance & repairs
* Understand and follow Lock-out Tag-out, Confined space and Fall protection policies
Skills and Qualifications:
3-10 years experience. 3-5 acceptable with education/certs or strong reference
* MUST HAVE STRONG ELECTRICAL BACKGROUND - AC/DC SPECIFICALLY DC
* Blue print reading
* Building and safety codes
* Experienced with DC to 480V 3 phase electrical systems
* Able to read and interpret work instructions and requirements/specifications
* Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
* Machinery repairs ie; Motors, Gear boxes, controls, etc.
* PLC skills preferred
Monday - Friday
1 Day available: 6:00AM - 2:30P
1 Swing available: 2:00PM - 10:30PM
Pay: $27-$30/hour DOE
Location: Tacoma, WA
CANDIDATE MUST BE WILLING TO SUBMIT TO DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK
Please apply if interested and qualified! We look forward to hearing from you!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.