[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NOW HIRING WAREHOUSE WORKERS
IN NEW CASTLE, DELAWARE
- New Castle, Delaware
- Warehouse Worker
- $13.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Monday through Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Monday through Friday 3:30 pm - 12:00 pm
- Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing.
- Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Filling requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic.
- Assembling customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or relocating orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Opening bales, crates, and other containers.
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- Weighing and counting items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Completing requisition forms to order supplies from other departments.
- Preparing parcels for mailing.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times. Wearing the proper safety equipment
- Must have experience working in Warehouse or Distribution
- Must have some type of Inventory or Shipping experience
- Must be reliable and have good attendance
- Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs
- Must have strong attention to detail
- H.S. Diploma
- Must have at least 1 year of Warehouse or Distribution experience
- Must have some type of inventory, shipping, or receiving experience
- Must have strong attention to detail (ability to match up 12 digit inventory codes and accurately repackage merchandise/items for shipment). If incorrect inventory numbers are entered, shipments will be delayed.
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Must be reliable and have good attendance. They are extremely short handed and can't afford to have employees taking time off from work right now.
- Must be able to work 15+ hours of overtime per week
- Must be flexible, have a positive attitude, and be willing to jump in wherever they are needed.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.