[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Hiring: Equipment Maintenance Technicians in North County San Diego! Contract-To-Hire employment opportunity for a nationwide company producing premium sliding glass windows and doors.
- 3 years of experience performing maintenance and repairs in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of automated and semi-automated production machinery and systems.
- Experience diagnosing, repairing and replacing control panels, servos, sensors, controller circuitry, control system components, and PLCs. Must be able to at least troubleshoot and perform minor edits of PLC programs (if not able to program PLCs).
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics, blueprints, and engineering drawings.
- Experience working with 3 phase electrical systems carrying up to 480 VAC.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.