[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Pay: $26-27/hour - Union company
Hired into the Union after 90 days
- 70% Mechanical / 30 % Electrical - not looking for an electrician - familiar with an electrical panel and replacing switches (if they cannot make the repair - they need to have the knowledge of who they need bring in to help)
- Install and Maintain production machines and plant facilities equipment
- Respond to emergency or unscheduled repairs of production equipment
- Simple machinist duties - drill press, fabricate fixtures, etc.
- Mechanical repairs including pneumatic, hydraulics, pumps, motors, plumbing, etc.
- Perform and maintain preventative maintenance schedule on production equipment
- Utilize personal hand and power tools to complete repairs
- Blueprint reading
- Experience with Fanuc Robots a plus
* 5+ years of Industrial / Manufacturing Maintenance OR Maintenance Journeyman Card (Mandated by Union)
* Must have experience repairing hydraulic and pneumatic systems
* Must be able to read and utilize blueprints
* Must have own tools - hand and power tools (all current techs at Foseco have own tools)
* Fanuc Robot Maintenance/Programming experience (do not currently have a tech on staff who can take this on)
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.