[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek Currently Hiring for a Manufacturing facility in the Knoxville area looking for Industrial Maintenance Technicians. They are hiring for all shifts and Candidates must be open to ALL Shifts.
- Maintain all drive panels, drives, enclosures, motors, PLCs', and other electrical systems.
- Trouble shoot and diagnose system breakdowns to make appropriate repairs.
- Check and replace fuses, motor starters, relays, drives, AC and DC motors.
- Assist all departments with machinery breakdowns.
- Assist the general maintenance crew with equipment rebuild, plant shutdowns, and new equipment installations.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Willing to work overtime when needed.
- Follow all safety requirements for this position.
- Perform all other duties as directed by management.
- Electrical with 3 phase motors and 480V, Controls Panels
- Mechanical Troubleshooting (Conveyors, Hydraulics and Pneumatics)
- PLC Experience a plus
- Vocational School or Tech School a Plus
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.