[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Receive or obtain component parts from staging area and organizes such in an efficient work area
- Inspect quality of component parts prior to assembly
- Supply materials to and from the workplace as required.
- Assemble, inspect, and pack all products as assigned, including basic cabling and components
- Apply graphics / labels to parts
- Report to the supervisor any and all problems which may affect assembly and testing of the product
- Practice efficient workplace layout methods to achieve maximum productivity.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with fellow employees.
- May perform a variety of reasonably similar or related duties as instructed.
Higher level opportunities (additional responsibilities)
- Complete more complex assemblies, including cabling, component testing, etc. and assist with more complicated set ups.
- Inspect work periodically to insure conformance to print specifications and quality standards.
- Receive work from other assemblers and conduct final inspection, adjustment or rework.
Contact Melissa at 507-206-5883 or
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.