home >> manufacturing >> job board >> post

Maintenance Mechanic (7341919)

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Responsible for managing maintenance and repair on equipment, machinery, electrical and power systems, and building, grounds and building systems to insure uninterrupted services and operations. Responsible for building safety program and assigned operations projects. Manages, trains and coaches technicians. Performs other related duties as required.

Job Responsibilities

  • Manages and directs activities of maintenance technicians in all areas of the building. Trains technicians in their assignments. Facilitates professional development by conducting on-the-job training, performance appraisals, and needs assessments. Responsible for recommending and assisting in the development of training curricula.

  • Mechanics in these openings will be doing 70% mechanical maintenance and the other 30% electrical maintenance (changing out fuses, switches, starter coils, solenoid coils, and electrical eyes). Between 2-4 hours a day the mechanics will be doing PMs. PMs include any greasing, lubing, and performing weekly/monthly safety PMs on the machine. Other PMs include piping systems and components, Also includes there wire and die services(clean tooling, plate molds,

  • Directs repair of all equipment, machinery, electrical and power systems, and building and building systems to ensure uninterrupted services and operations. Serves as mentor and technical resource for technician troubleshooting and work methods

  • Motors(range from 2 HP to 450 HP), pumps, gears, gear boxes, press machines, stamping machines, pumps, direct drives, chain drives, belt drives, conveyor, cams, compressors, hydraulics, pn, agitators, screens. Mechanics will also be asked to perform upgrades or installations of new equipment. Fabrication and welding experience is a plus. Experience with reading blueprints and schematics is required along with the use of basic testing devices such as ammeters, voltage, and pneumatic testing tools.
    Other key job functions that they will be performing is pipe fitting, rigging, millwright work, fabrication

  • Recommends and plans maintenance programs and work schedules to minimize equipment "downtime".

  • Manages maintenance and repair of the building grounds to include lawn and landscape services, sanitary upkeep and parking lot.

  • Manages department: budget, hours worked and assignments of work. Daily manages staffing needs for designated department: vacations, monitors turnover and volume.

  • Develops, reviews and recommends methods of operational improvement within their function area involving equipment, systems, corrections, activities and practices within their area's responsibility

For immediate consideration call Andrew Secord Directly at 916-380-3686

About Aerotek:
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.