[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is hiring material handlers and forklift operators for a company located in the North East, MD area.
* Safely and efficiently utilize warehouse material handling equipment
* Utilize RF units and pick tickets, and receiving documentation
* Build stable, well-built and accurate pallet loads for shipment
* Ensure item pick accuracy and safety of product to prevent damage
* Understand pallet layers, heights, and counting methods used when working with pallets of product
* Read and understand product descriptions, packaging and pick ticket messages
* Consistently meet established company production and service level standards
* Utilize good housekeeping processes
* Utilize effective food safety measures
* Utilize warehouse processes to minimize damage and other areas of waste
* Inform supervisor of any differences in case quantity and/or product description
* Wrap the pallet by circling load with roll of plastic wrap until secure
* Housekeeping during and at the end of shifts
If you are interested in interviewing for this position, please apply and a recruiter will be in contact to schedule a phone interview.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.