[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking an inventory control/material handler for a client in Little Canada.
1st 7am - 4:30pm Mon - Fri
Requires 6+ months of warehouse experience
- Receive materials to be accurately stored in warehouse
- Accurately prepare orders for shipping to customer sites according to process
-Label and meter packages with various freight systems Process orders using the SJM ERP system
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment within the warehouse
- Daily preparations for the following days distribution activities
- Support all Divisional initiatives as identified by divisional management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
To apply, call me at 651-605-6911 or email your resume
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.