[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- 6am-4:30pm Mon-Thurs
- 4pm-2:30am Mon-Thurs
- Mechanical assembly of commercial freezer doors, air plane hanger doors, and fire station doors
- Visual inspection of products to make sure they meet the company standards
- Mechanical assembly of motor harnesses, holding boxes for blowers, & larger assembly units
- Use of hand, power, & pneumatic tools for assembly
- Reading of blue prints and schematics for assembly directions.
- Use of measuring tapes to make sure all product is to client specifics
- Light wiring as needed
- Able to use a tape measure
- 6 months of production experience
- Willingness to learn
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.