[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Company: Globally-known Producer of Nutraceutical Products
Job Title: Production Material Handler
Location: Kearny, NJ
Looking to hire hard-working candidates with +6 months of production or machine operating experience.
- Material Handler will monitor their spray dry operators as product is made
- Once the machine is loaded, a lot of the job will just be monitoring and checking temperatures
- Read off product specifications and what to mix
- Take raw ingredients and take weight to blend in mixer
- Working with dry food ingredients
- Read through product specs and make sure it meets customer specifications
- Clean and Sanitize GMP areas
- The hardest part of the job will be cleaning the machines. Will take 3-4 hours to do and will include taking apart pumps.
- Wear PPE at all times to maintain areas clean
- Must be comfortable lifting 50+ lbs
- Basic English Comprehension Skills
- Basic Math Skills
- 6+ months of experience in a production environment
- Drug & Background Required
Looking to interview candidates THIS week, can start working asap!
For IMMEDIATE consideration: Please call 973-829-4403 or send your most updated resume!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.