[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Prior Experience with:
- Read and review daily production schedule,
- Perform necessary line checks and assist with all types of changeovers.
- Monitor cycle rates and machine productivity to ensure production schedules are met.
- Maintain quality and speed by continual adjustment of gauges that control temperature, pressure, trim, rolls and speed to material.
- Hand write reports
- Change out rolls of paper on machinery
- Thread the rolls of paper on machinery
- Perform visual checks
- Make adjustments of alignments of prints on paper plates
- Operate a bagging machine
- Troubleshoot machine when jammed and change films when needed
- Clean the seal bars of plastic film wrap
- Align the graphics on the plates
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.