[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking to hire assemblers for one of the largest medical device companies in the nation!
What's the product?
- The device helps with heart disease
- Using tweezers, screwdrivers, pliers, UV light, and other hand tools to assemble the device
- Following Manufacturing Instructions
- Working in a clean room environment
Pay: dependent on manufacturing experience
- 0-2 years: $18.50/20.35
- 2-5 years: $20.50/$22.55
- 5+ years: $22.50/$24.75
- Day Shift: 4am-2:30pm
- Swing Shift: 3pm-1:30am
- Rotating 4x10 schedule, must be comfortable working Monday-Saturday
- Open to entry level candidates (nail technicians, retail, food service, etc.)
- Drug/back/high school
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.