[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
FOR THE CHELSEA PROVING GROUNDS LOCATION:
We are hiring for Janitorial positions to get into the Union. The union mandates that you are on a 90 day probationary period before you can go direct. We have two shifts for you, Monday-Friday 6am-230pm and a Wednesday-Sunday 10pm-630am. We run drug and background and no interview necessary. You do not need previous experience. We will be putting you through all the training. For more information and to be hired in contact Chris at
During the time of the virus, they will be responsible for sanitizing and disinfecting machines and rooms throughout the plant- door handles, tables, etc. Once the virus is passed, they will be responsible for normal janitorial duties below.
* This person will be cleaning the office, break rooms, bathrooms and warehouse floor.
* Will take out trash and put into trash compactor daily.
* Sweeping, scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors.
* Cleaning and vacuuming rugs, carpets.
* Dusting furniture and equipment
* Polishing metal work
* Washing walls, ceilings, windows, door panels, and sills
* Empty wastebaskets and ashtrays
* Take out trash
* Replenish bathroom supplies
* Replace light bulbs if needed
* Will assist with stacking and moving pallets
* Transport small equipment or tools between departments if needed
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.