[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
** Stand-up Forklift positions available in Oakland available**
Location: Oakland, Ca
Shift: 7am-4:30pm Sunday-Thursday
- Stand Up Forklift, experience here is necessary. Most difficult part of this.
- 1 week training.
- They will report to receiving lead.
- Hand held RF Scanners, WMS system.
- Confident but understand limitations.
- Interviews - will be on-site
The Forklift Operator is responsible for receiving, shipping and stocking supplies, maintain inventory.
- Will Be operating stand up and sit down forklift
- Largest time of their job will be doing either product put-away or pulling orders to be shipped.
- - Everything is going to be with a handheld: they will scan and pick orders from it.
- They will be finishing they day doing data entry.
* Supply materials to production lines, as required
* Remove finished goods from production lines to finished goods area.
* Receive raw materials from the material warehouse.
* Report all unsafe conditions or equipment to supervisor.
* Report damages and shortages to the manager on duty in a prompt manner.
* Ensure any damaged products are not shipped to customers.
* Perform inventory tracking tasks as required.
* Remove waste and recycle materials from lines, dispose in recycle or garbage compactors.
* Bale recycle material when compactor is full.
* Maintain hardware and supply areas in a clean, orderly and safe manner. Follow health and safety guidelines when moving and lifting materials.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Use computerized equipment such as scanners and PC keyboard.
If you or someone you know would be interested in this position, please apply to this post!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.