[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Hiring 3 welders to help with the salvage and repair of mining equipment for a 6 week project in Mesa!
***NO PER DIEM OFFERED***
- 2nd shift: 5PM -5AM M-Sat
- Mesa, AZ
- Weekly Pay!
- Welding repairs to heavy structural components per OEM procedure.
- Ability to operate cutting torch with oxy-acetylene and/or oxy-propylene Advanced air arcing skills Layout material for manufacturing and repair operations under minimal supervision
- Will be FCAW welding with 3/32 wire in 3G and 4G positions
- Experience FCAW welding with 1/16 and 3/32 wire
- Ability to weld in flat, overhead, and vertical positions
- Knowledge of AWS welding symbols and blueprints
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.