[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- MUST HAVE STEEL TOES
- MUST BE ABLE TO STAND 12 HRS PER DAY IN NON CLIMATE-CONTROLLED FACILITY
- MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT 10 TO 30 LBS
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED BUT ANY MANUFACTURING / WAREHOUSE HELPFUL
* Monitors glaze line equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
* Inspects tile for quality defects in the manufacturing process.
* Performs hourly quality control checks to ensure tile is within specifications.
* May transport glaze to and from the glaze lines.
* Select finished tile based on shades and quality criteria (first choice, second choice, waste)
* Restart selection line when it stops - clear jams, clear boxes, clear labels and stickers)
* Feed materials onto selection line (boxes, labels, stickers, glue, wax, pallets)
* Re-select tile following production problems
* Print tickets for pallets
* Inspect finished pallets to correct labels, codes, stickers; move pallets off of line.
* Set up printers according to stacker settings
* Keep work area clean and safe, and put tools and supplies in designated storage areas
* Vision, Health, Dental, 401k, Employee discount program, Onsite clinics at locations
* Pay increase once perm after 90 days (amount TBD)
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.