[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
AEROTEK HIRING IMMEDIATELY: Technician/Machine Operator
PAY/BENEFITS: $15.00/hour - increase to over $16/hour after 90 days!
SHIFT/SCHEDULE: 2nd shift (Make your own schedule with 2nd shift hours)
DUTIES: Technicians will be responsible for working on various manufacturing lines and equipment in an efficient, resourceful manner in order to reach expected production goals.
They will assist with loading and unloading of machines to complete minor repairs that don't need full maintenance attention. They will also assist and oversee line workers for general questions and assistance.
Daily job duties include but are not limited to:
* Perform various equipment start up processes when operating filling line
* Verify codes, materials, and retort configurations when operating filling line
* Troubleshoot potential equipment issues when operating filling line
* Maintain quality standards such as seals, weights, airs, and cleanliness and documenting on appropriate forms within the set time limits when operating the filling line
* Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following organization, industry, and regulatory standards and maintaining a clean and 5S work area.
-Highschool diploma or GED
-Previous manufacturing/machine operator experience
-Reliable transportation to and from work
-Good job tenure
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.