[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Immediately hiring for 3 Multi-Craft Maintenance Technicians for a reputable food processing and manufacturing plant in Nashville, Tennessee! This company offers opportunities for advancement, stability, and competitive pay. Interviews will be held through the week 10/19 to 10/24. Please contact Matt Jones at (601)529-1884 for more details and to line up an interview.
Job Title: Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician
Location: Nashville, TN
Compensation: $26-$29/hour (Depending on Experience)
Shift: Continental Night Shift (6:00PM-6:00AM)
- Repair and maintain conveyors, mixers, baggers, packaging equipment, labeling equipment, ovens, palletizers, and other industrial equipment and components
- Responsible for troubleshooting any mechanical or electrical (480V) systems in assigned department
- Troubleshoot Allen Bradley RS Logix 500 and 5000 PLC's via ladder logic
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance to all equipment in assigned area
- Follow and enforce safety procedures to ensure safe working environment
- 4+ years of industrial maintenance experience
- Knowledge of high voltage (480V) electricity
- Familiar with drives, motors, gearboxes, VFD's, sensors, relays, etc.
- Experience working on hydraulic and pneumatic driven systems
- Knowledge and experience troubleshooting PLC's (Allen Bradley preferred)
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics to troubleshoot industrial machines
Please contact Matt Jones at (601)529-1884 for immediate consideration!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.